If you are using the Google Chrome browser follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome browser and go to the KnowIT Chrome Plugin page on the Chrome Web Store here.
- Click the "Add to Chrome" button to install it.
Installation of the KnowIT browser extension for Chrome is now complete.
If you are do not have Google Chrome installed but you wish to install the KnowIT browser extension for Google Chrome follow these steps:
1. Open up your browser.
2. In the search bar paste this address and press Enter:
3. Click Available on Chrome.
4. Click Download Now to download and install Google Chrome
5. After installation, when Google Chrome has been installed, double-click the Google Chrome icon to start Google Chrome.
6. Inside Google Chrome, click here.
7. Click the "Add to Chrome" button to install it.
However, if you are monitoring webmail through web browsers, you may need to install the KnowIT browser extension before the Webmail Tracker can track this data. For Internet Explorer users, no extension or additional steps are required.