Before proceeding you need to have made sure you have set up your KnowIT employee account.
You must also make sure that before you install KnowIT on to the jailbroken iOS device that the device has been jailbroken first. Digital Endpoint provides instructions for how you can jailbreak all current versions of iOS for an iOS device using a PC.
Once you have successfully jailbroken the iOS device you are ready to install KnowIT.
Installing KnowIT on to a jailbroken iOS device consists of the following steps:
- Open up Cydia
- Browse to the Sources menu
- Browse to the Edit menu
- Browse to the Add menu
- Add the KnowIT Cydia source
- Return to Cydia once the KnowIT source has been added
- Tap the newly added KnowIT Cydia source
- Tap the KnowIT Utilities folder inside Cydia
- Tap the KnowIT icon
- Install KnowIT on to the iOS device
- Confirm installation of KnowIT inside Cydia
- Restart the iOS device springboard
- Activate KnowIT
- Confirm KnowIT activation
- Show or hide the KnowIT icon
- Configure KnowIT
- Show or hide the Cydia and Pangu icons
If you would like to discuss the installation of KnowIT on an iOS device or need assistance see our forum KnowIT iOS installation discussion.
NEXT: Open up Cydia