It is recommended to BACKUP YOUR DEVICE BEFORE ROOTING.
After you have done that please understand the following points.
- Not all devices can be rooted
- Not all rooted devices can run all of KnowIT root only features – it depends on each device.
- These guides are provided by KnowIT and are accurate at the time of writing, they may change and rooting a certain device may not be possible
- KnowIT is not responsible for any damages that may incur from incorrect rooting of an Android phone and you perform rooting at your own risk.
- Make sure the rooting guide matches the model number of the device you are wanting to root or it is running the same OS version.
- Rooting may void the warranty of the Android device however some devices can be unrooted.
- Always remember to follow the rooting guides exactly as written.
- All rooting tools used to root Android devices are for PC only. No rooting tools are available for Mac.